Back to School
Summer is starting to wind down, and the school year will begin before we know it. Class lists should be posted, so some parents will be wanting to look at what's coming up. Here is some information for parents who are wanting to get a head start:
• Class lists should be posted on the front doors of the school.
• School supply lists are available in local stores, and the district and elementary offices, but there is also a link to the kindergarten supply list on the right side of this page (towards the bottom of the page).
• Kindergarten Parent's Night will be at 6:30 pm on Monday, August 15th. This meeting is just for parents so we encourage you to leave children at home with a babysitter. We hope to see you there!
• Back to School Night: Wednesday, August 17th (bring your kindergartner to drop off school supplies and check out his/her classroom!)
• School Starts: Thursday, August 18th
Have a great rest of your summer, and we'll see you soon!
8:05-8:25 Morning Work and Getting Settled (Tardy Bell rings at 8:15)
8:30-9:50 Reading Groups
9:50-10:05 Morning Recess
10:10-10:50 Jolly phonics (after Jolly Phonics ends in Oct. or Nov., this will become writing time)
10:50-11:00 Bathroom breaks and washed for lunch
11:25-11:40 Lunch Recess
11:40-12:20 DEAR Time (Drop Everything And Read)12:20-1:20 Specials: Music/PE/Art/Computers
1:20-1:30 Bathroom breaks
2:30-2:45 Snack (students bring their own snacks)
3:30-3:40 Get ready to go home
3:40 Dismissal Bell rings
No "Class Homework" exist(s)